[Paraview] Paraview client-Server

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Aug 10 09:20:10 EDT 2006

Hello,

Actually, as far as I remember there is no need for connectivity from
satellite nodes. I am pretty sure Randal's setup does not use NAT, so
there is no way his satellite nodes can access Internet. Randal, this is
the tile cluster?

But, again, I see no reason for satellite nodes to access client. They
will try to access render server nodes if you do render/data server
separation.

          Andy