[Paraview] Paraview client-Server

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 9 15:54:31 EDT 2006

Sandia uses reverse connect on all of our cluster deployments.

Even though you can't 'see' the cluster nodes from outside you can often
'see' the outside from a cluster node.

If the cluster node cannot ping an external ip, than perhaps install NAT
on the cluster?  (I'm a bit out of my area here.... but that's what our
administrators have done if there was an issue).

If you want I can forward your email to our cluster folks....

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833