[Paraview] Paraview in Parallel-Server mode

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:55:25 EDT 2006

I would stick with the default (IceTDesktopRenderModule) and tweak 3D view
settings parameters until the performances is good. I think I have a power
point presentation talking about the parameters and what they do. Ken
presented it at supercomputing and it explains different options very
clearly. I can share it.

-Berk