[Paraview] Paraview in Parallel-Server mode

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 9 11:47:18 EDT 2006

IceTDesktopRenderModule (the default) and MPIRenderModule are your two
choices.  We always use IceTDesktopRenderModule and find it to work very
well.  It should be running at least as fast IceTRenderModule (which is
used when running your tile display) since it is performing the same
compositing code, but having to composite many fewer pixels.

-Ken