[Paraview] XY plot

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 12 11:09:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

Can you share some specific ideas about how to make the XY plot better?
Ideas about how to make ParaView better are always appreciated.

I have two improvements that I want to put in. The first is to make the
time axis for temporal plotting correspond to the time step of the
reader when one is available. The second is to clean up the existing
probe and pick plotting code to make them easier to maintain and to make
batch, trace, and state playback fully functional for testing. Other
than these two I don't have any plans for it.

cheers,
Dave DeMarle