Fwd: Re: [Paraview] Defunct classes

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Oct 6 17:10:41 EDT 2005

vtkKWLabeledFrame was changed to vtkKWFrameLabeled in March of this
year. The ParaView 2.2 CVS branch was cut near the end of June.
vtkKWFrameLabeled was changed to vtkKWFrameWithLabel in July (after
the CVS branch was cut for ParaView 2.2).  In the next major release
of ParaView, vtkKWFrameWithLabel will be used since that's the name
in use in the main CVS tree.

- Amy