[Paraview] Possible bug in client/server mode regarding file opening.

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu May 12 17:50:19 EDT 2005

The problem with opening a data file on the server has now been fixed
(in CVS).

However, I was not able to reproduce the problem saving an animation. I
had my client on a Win XP box and a server (run with mpirun -np 2) on a
Debian box. ( I tried the opposite as well : server on Win XP and client
on debian).

Can you verify if the animation saving problem has been fixed? If not
could you please describe a reproducable scenario.

Thanks,
Utkarsh