[Paraview] Possible bug in client/server mode regarding file opening.

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed May 11 21:09:06 EDT 2005

It is the development version. When I attempt to open a file on the server (
A Debian Linux box) I get the following message on the client ( XP ):
----------------------
There was a VTK Error in file:  vtk ParaView Servers ServerManager
vtkSMIntVectorProperty.cxx (283)
 No default value is specified for property: ActiveFileIsDirectory. This
might lead to stability problems
There was a VTK Error in file:  vtk ParaView Servers ServerManager
vtkSMIntVectorProperty.cxx (283)
 No default value is specified for property: ActiveFileIsReadable. This
might lead to stability problems
----------------------

If I quit and restart, then there are no error messages and everything seems
to be OK. Hoerver ... after a while ... if you are saving an animation to
disk I get this error message:
There was a VTK Error in file:  vtk ParaView Gui Client vtkPVApplication.cxx
(1686)
 TclTk error: Uncaught exception: bad allocation

Something has recently changed because the program used to just crash.

Regards
   Andrew