[Paraview] Possible bug in client/server mode regarding file opening.

joseph insley insley at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 10 11:43:27 EDT 2005

I saw that a fix for this bug was committed to CVS, but was wondering
when we can expect to see a release which contains the fix.

Also, is this a failure that happens every time ParaView 2.0.1 is run
in client/server mode?  Or was there some rare condition that was met
that most users will not run into?  We are deploying ParaView in a
production environment, and are trying to decide whether we should go
with 2.0.1, or wait for the next release.

Thanks,
joe.