[Paraview] compiling paraview

Franz Th. Langer eplanung at t-online.de
Tue May 10 09:45:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to compile ParaView(2.01) on
Windows 2000, VC++ 6.0, Cmake 2.0

and with build_all it stops at:

E:\paraview\Utilities\hdf5\H5detect.c(95) : error C2061: Syntaxfehler :
Bezeichner 'jbuf_g'

I dont know the reason for this error and in the
paraview-guide-book  I was looking for some configuration-
infos for windows, but threre I couldnt find the necc. infos.

I did exactly what was written in the compiling.html for
windows-installation!
but as you can see compiling is impossible!
perhaps in cmake I have to change some configurations,
but I dont know what ? or is there a tool missing in my system?
(compiling of vtk-only(4.2), works perfect!)

is it poss. for someone to help me in this matter?

regards
Franz