[Paraview] Probe : temporal curve

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 09:30:10 EDT 2005

Hello list,

The first draft of the Temporal Probe is now in the CVS development
version. Go ahead an give it a try please. To use it, insert and place a
point probe as normal. Next, enable the XY plot for the point probe. Use
the play button on the animation control area to run through the time
steps. The gathered data at that point will show up in the plot as the
animation progresses.

cheers,
Dave DeMarle