[Paraview] Problem after loading a *.vtu file

Manuel Nascimento Dias Barcelos Junior manuel_n_d_barcelos_jr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 16:33:09 EDT 2005

I have a problem after loading a *.vtu file using
Paraview, I can not visualize the geometry of the file
using surface or wire options. The image using wires
is a complete mess. Only when using points of the
surface
is possible see that the geometry was loaded. I
probably have a bug in the input data file. The file
can be read using the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/manuel_n_d_barcelos_jr/nozzlefld0.txt
If someone could take a look and tell if there is
anything wrong with it, I went over many times and do
not see any problem.

Thanks,

Manuel.