[Paraview] PV 2.0.3 versus Suse Linux 9.3

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:17:29 EDT 2005

ParaView does not specify which X extension to get by name. This is
done by the GL library paraview is linked to. It is possible  that
there is a difference between the libraries the paraview binary is
linked against and the ones specified in Suse. In this case, you have
to compile paraview from source on that platform.

-Berk