[Paraview] Problem in VTK read

Thierry Dubuis tdubuis at scconsultants.com
Mon Jul 4 03:37:19 EDT 2005

Hello,

The FIELD format is supported by Paraview because I use several others FIELD in my file and if the "symmetry" FIELD isn't present, Paraview read my file without any problem.
The FIELD read are at the beginning of file and the symmetry field is at the end after coordinates, connectivity and point and cell datas.

So I will try to put this field at the beginning with the other FIELD to see if my problem it's an order problem.

Thanks to anybody has a idea about this problem.

Sincerely yours
Thierry Dubuis
Sciences & Computer Consultants
Tel Dir  : 04 77 49 75 84