[Paraview] batch mode problem in CVS version?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Jan 19 17:23:51 EST 2005

Hello

I am running the CVS version from this morning on a Linux system (gcc
2.9). After loading a time-dependent EnSight case file with multiple outputs, I
have 2 problems running the animation in batch mode:

1) All InputMask of the ExtractParts are set to 0 in this manner:

[$pvTemp1346 GetProperty InputMask] SetElement 0 0

etc...

If I correct the batch script by hand by putting the 1s in the second
column, it executes correctly. With all 0s, I have of course no
images. :-(

2) Seems like the batch script writer assumes a Perspective Camera. Unlike
the "Save State" which correctly saves the CameraParallelScale value
and a Parallel Projection flag, the "Save Batch" menu does not save these
values. I tried to do it by hand, guessing the correct syntax to force
Parallel Projection and a ParallelScale, but did not succeed. I guessed
wrong or it is not supported. What's the trick?

Thanks for the help.
JeanF

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre @ cscs.ch