[Paraview] Problem running Paraview in client/server mode

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 12:37:27 EST 2005

I think we found the problem.   It is a bit complicated, but I think
if you run paraview in non-client/server mode, and open a file in a directory
that exists on BOTH machines.   Then run client/server it should work.
I think the problem is the recently used file is in a directory that does
not exist on the server machine, and due to a bug in the file chooser it gets
stuck and you can't load any files.

-Bill