[Paraview] AMR reader

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:58:50 EDT 2005

There should be room for improvement in GenerateVisibilityArrays(). I
am swamped for the next few weeks but I will try to look into it as
soon as possible (together with an array of other AMR related things).
Right now, I am working on fixing/improving vtkCompositeDataPipeline,
specially to get EnSight reader work as a multi-block source. What I
am doing should benefit AMR readers/filters as well.

-Berk