[Paraview] Placing the observer with cartesian coordinates...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Aug 9 21:51:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I was thinking about a very simple question about placing an observer (or
camera) in Paraview:

Is there anyway of placing the observer according to a specified cartesian
coordinate? For instance, suppose you have your object centered in the
coordinate (0,0,0) and you wish to look this object from the coordinate
(1,1,1) (opposite side of a cubic), how do I go about doing it? Note that
it's not so trivial when you are working with camera rotations (elevation,
azimuth and roll).

Thanks for any help

Renato N. Elias
NACAD/COPPE/UFRJ