[Paraview] Animating All Data Time Steps

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 17:58:08 EDT 2005

Well, the duration is still needed in the Sequence mode. It controls the
number of frames in the animation. To make this interpretation clear,
here's what I am doing:
* In sequence mode, the present "Duration" label will change to "No. of
Frames:" and the animation will have exactly those many frames. This the
animation will run from 0 to (no. of frames -1).
* In real time mode, the present "Duration" label will stay as Duration"
and the animation will run for duration seconds i.e. time will go from 0
to duration seconds.
* When the user will change the play mode, the labels (and their
interpretation) will change accordingly.

Utkarsh