[Paraview] Lookmark forgetting scalar bar properties...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Aug 5 13:26:56 EDT 2005

I've been getting crazy with the lookmark and scalar bars behavior. It seems
that the lookmark has not been storing the scalar bar (visible or not,
sizes, position and text properties) state as it should. I have 3 views, and
of course 3 lookmarks, each one with its own properties defined for the
scalar bar but when I try to recover the views through the lookmark the
image get a mess. Scalar bar titles overlapped or absent and text colors
default (Arial, white with shadows).

Is it a bug? What can I do to avoid this problem?

Thanks a lot

OS.: I've been using Paraview v.2.2.1 (official release)

Renato N. Elias
NACAD/COPPE/UFRJ
Rio de Janeiro/Brasil
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias