[Paraview] Re: [Mesa3d-users] problem with mangled symbols on mesa 6.1

Julian Yu-Chung Chen ycc at nchc.org.tw
Tue Sep 21 01:54:39 EDT 2004

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the information. I checked out the Mesa CVS code, it did
solve the problem.
FYI, Now I can build ParaView with mangled mesa without problem.

(trying to figure out how renderserver, server, client work now...)

- julian

On Sep 20, 2004, at 10:02 PM, Brian Paul wrote:

> Julian Yu-Chung Chen wrote:

>>> Two things:
>>>
>>> 1. I think I've fixed one problem related to USE_MGL_NAMESPACE and an
>>> undefined reference to mgl__unused413.  It's in CVS.
>>>
>>> 2. Are you sure you compiled from scratch and didn't have any
>>> left-over .o files lying around?
>>>
>>> -Brian
>> Hi Brian,
>> You mean the CVS of Mesa or ParaView?
>
> Mesa.
>
> -Brian

Julian Yu-Chung Chen           ycc at nchc.org.tw julian9@[acm.org|mac.com]
National Center for            Work Phone:        +886-3-5776085 ext 354
High-performance Computing     Mobile Phone:         +886-(0)932-XXX-XXX