[Paraview] Interactively manipulating 3D models

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:41:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am currently visualizing segmented 3D data using VTK. Now I need to be
able to manipulate these 3D models by: slicing them, translating them to a
new position in the visual scene. Is there a way I can do this paraview?
Also, can I save these modifications back to a data file? Are there any
graphics techniques that I can use/implement in Paraview such as painter's
algorithm for back filling empty holes, when I move these 3d objects in the
visual scene?

I hope someone can help me and provide me some pointers to answer my
questions, since I'm new to Paraview.

Thanks!

-vidya