[Paraview] Error opening EnSight case files in ParaView 1.4 and 1.6

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Sep 7 09:41:37 EDT 2004

Hi Mary,

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of your EnSight files? (The case
file and .geo file would be sufficient.) If you can't send the one you're
currently working with, do you have a sample data file that exhibits the
same behavior? If you can send such a data set, it will make it much easier
to track down what is going wrong with the EnSight reader.

- Amy