[Paraview] Tin creation from Vrml PointSet Cloud

Roberto Angeletti r.angeletti at auselda.it
Mon Sep 6 09:18:35 EDT 2004

MessageAxel,

after ParaView 1.6 installation, I miss vtkDelaunay2D and 3D filters.
I have copied the "Extensions" dir from old 1.4 dir, and I set again the
PV_INTERFACE_PATH.

...I obtained the Delaunay items in Filters menu, but they are grey (inactive).

I wronged something ?
Do you have tested Delaunay on 1.6, also ?

Very Best Regards (and thank you in advance for help)

Roberto Angeletti