[Paraview] Building paraview with exodus suport

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at math.lsu.edu
Fri Nov 26 02:06:14 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to rebuild exodus with support for the exodus file format.

I have the exodus libraries from SEAMS_2003-08_22 installed in
/opt/matsci/SEAMS.SRC, and apparently, the source files for the c
binding are in
/opt/matsci/SEAMS.SRC/ACCESS/libraries/exodusii/cbind/src
I am running ccmake from cmake 2.05 and tried every path I could think
of for EXODUS_SOURCE_DIR
When I hit configure in ccmake, all I get is the "Cannot find EXODUS
sources directory' error message.
Is there a magic trick?
Shall I try to build paraview against the MOAB exodus libraries?

THanks,

Blaise
--
Blaise Bourdin                        | www.math.lsu.edu/~bourdin
Department of Mathematics             | Tel. +1 (225) 578 1612