[Paraview] Exodus reader?

Tim Tautges tjtautg at sandia.gov
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:16:14 -0600

Hi all,
   I've developed a mesh data library called MOAB, and I'm trying to
write a reader to read the data into vtk/paraview.  It would really help
to have a working reader, for a mesh format I'm somewhat familiar with,
to look over.  Is the Exodus reader available somewhere that I'd be able
to get to?  I have the exodus libs already, so I just need the vtk stuff.

Incidentally, MOAB has an Exodus reader/writer which doesn't depend on
the exodus libraries, as well as readers for some other formats.  I'll
be releasing MOAB probably LGPL in the next few months.  If you'd like
to hear more about it, let me know.

Thanks.

- tim

              Tim Tautges            Sandia National Laboratories
          (tjtautg at sandia.gov)       (telecommuting from UW-Madison)
          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.
            fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706-1609