[Paraview] Running Paraview in Parallel

Steve Hudson s_hudson13 at hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:24:23 +0000

I want to try running paraview in parallel on a linux cluster, to speed up
the processing of operations such as streamlines, but I am at a loss as to
where to start. To run parallel jobs, I have to log into a front end node
which then submits jobs to a batch queue. In the Paraview manual its says
that you run paraview as any other MPI jobs, but I dont know how to assign
files to processors, or quite how I view the output, can someone give me a
typical command line? - or point me to somewhere that has more information?

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger