[Paraview] Will paraview calculate ISO-surfaces given...

Henry J. Karpf hjkarpf at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 9 13:19:13 EDT 2004

YOu seem to know alot about what you are talking about so let me show
you what i am working with and you can give me some ideas maybe:
I have this program that outputs data and the followoing format:
ITEM: NUMBER OF CELLS
1380
ITEM: CELLS
111 0 0 0 -1 0.75 0.75 0
112 0 0 0.75 -1 0.75 1.5 0
113 0 0.75 0.75 -1 1.5 1.5 0
114 0 0.75 0 -1 1.5 0.75 0
115 0 0 0 0 0.75 0.75 1
116 0 0 0.75 0 0.75 1.5 1

.....TO the number of cells, one line per cell

ITEM: NUMBER OF POINTS
1914
ITEM: POINTS
0 0 0 -1 -3
1 0 0.75 -1 -3
2 0.75 0.75 -1 -2.66927
3 0.75 0 -1 -3
4 0 0 0 -2
5 0 0.75 0 -2
6 0.75 0.75 0 -2
7 0.75 0 0 -2
8 0 1.5 -1 -2.87228

THe cells are formated like the following:
and the points like:

Any idea on how when give this data, produce a vtk file that paraview
will read and generate the iso-surfaces and make the 3d model?  Thank
you for your help or input.