[Paraview] render module interface documentation

Doug McCorkle mccdo at iastate.edu
Thu Jul 8 21:55:21 EDT 2004

Michael,
	Thanks for all the info. I have just started the performer project
so I have nothing to share yet. I would be glad to share my code as it
progresses as I am interested in the osg paraview stuff. I plan to have the
source for the performer project under lgpl or see if the paraview guys are
interested at all with it. I am going on vacation this week so after that I
will dig into your example. Thanks for all the info and code.

Doug