[Paraview] .pvs .tcl files

Stephen Wornom Stephen.Wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:36:26 +0100

1-I start ParaView and create an iso contour which I animate. I stop the
animation and save the session.pvs file and the session.tcl files. When
I restart ParaPview and load the session.pvs file, the contour animation
starts in the cycle mode with no button to stop it (the stop button is
not highlighted). Question: How does one stop the animation?

2-I have the session.tcl script, how does one use it?

3-I have 40+ sets of data (time-dependent output). Question: How can I
run ParaView in the batch mode to load the data, save an image at each
time step. ParaView in used in the sequential mode.
Stephen
Stephen Wornom                     | Email : Stephen.Wornom at inria.fr
INRIA Centre de Sophia Antipolis   | Phone : (33) 04 92 38 71 79
BP 93,06902 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX | Telex :      97 00 50 F
     France                        | Fax   : (33) 04 92 38 79 80