[Paraview] Reading Ensight Gold files in Paraview 1.2.1 vs 0.6

Traducteur OS.org Traducteur OS.org os_traduction at hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:08:39 +0100

To be more accurate :

- version 0.6 : "File -> Open -> foo.case" adds the content
of foo.case to the Object List, but also adds the content
of the surrounding foo.* files (the "*" is different from "case"
for these surrounding files) to the object list.

- version 1.2.1 : "File -> Open -> foo.case" does only add
the content of "foo.case" to the object list, but not that of
the other "foo.*" files.

As the extension of the surrounding files is different from "case",
I cannot open them individually.

I hope I was clearer.

Best regards,

Sylvain