[Paraview] error loading local library

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:51:40 +0200

Brad King wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Brad King wrote:

> This is now implemented.  A third-party project can build a ParaView
> plugin using CMake code like this:

> PROJECT(MYPACKAGE)
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${MYPACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR})
>
> # Import ParaView build settings.
> FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView)
> IF(ParaView_FOUND)
>   INCLUDE(${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE})
> ELSE(ParaView_FOUND)
>   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "ParaView is required.  Set ParaView_DIR.")
> ENDIF(ParaView_FOUND)
>
> # List of classes for the plugin.
> SET(mypackage_SRCS vtkMyClass.cxx)
>
> # Create vtk client/server wrappers for the classes.
> VTK_WRAP_ClientServer(mypackage mypackageCS_SRCS ${mypackage_SRCS})
>
> # Build the package as a plugin for ParaView.
> ADD_LIBRARY(mypackage MODULE ${mypackage_SRCS} ${mypackageCS_SRCS})
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(mypackage vtkClientServer)

I have problem building my 3rd party projects with the new CVS nightly
build architecture. After a fresh CVS update, I get the following error:

  Invocation of macro "VTK_WRAP_ClientServer" with incorrect number of
arguments.

Can someone suggest the corrections to apply to the CMake code given
above by Brad?

TIA.

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre  at  cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/people/Favre.html