[Paraview] ParaView Load File problems

Charles Law charles.law@kitware.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:39:12 -0500

We have been developing an alternative file browser that can browse files
on the server when ParaView is running in client server mode.  It is
currently under development, and we will try fix the bugs you are reporting.

This file browser is the currently (during development) the default, but it
will only be used with the client-server option in the future.

Charles.