[Paraview] ParaView Load File problems

Jean M. Favre jfavre@cscs.ch
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:43:28 +0100

Hello

I have several problems listing files in the "Open Data" menu on my
Linux box.

1) The browser does not see files which do not have write permission. I
usually try to make input data files read-only to prevent accidental
overwrites. ParaView does not see them, if I select their specific file
extension, or if I select All Files *.*

2) While using the "Up one level" arrow, I cannot go all the way up to
the root directory, i.e. /
No files or directories are visible, which means I cannot go to
different disks.

Has anyone seen this? I use last night's CVS version, although I have
had this problem for a while now.

Thanks for the help.
--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre@cscs.ch