[Paraview] Transient data and rotating geometry

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:44:47 -0400

Ulrik,

Since we do not have a transform filter you will have to rotate the actor.

I added the line:

Actor7 RotateZ 6

to the animation script editor, and it worked fine.  Every animation step
the impeller will rotate 6 degrees.  You will have to figure out which
actor number is used for your impeller.  The actor numbers start at 3 (0,
1, 2 are for the glyphs).  Use the command promt and type "vtkPVLODActor
ListInstances" to get a list of actors.  If rotation is not around the
correct point, change the origin in the impellers display page.

Charles.