[Paraview] multiple scalars

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa . uiuc . edu
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:05:56 -0500

Yep I have two scalar fields with two SCALARS keywords in the file. I can,
with vtk, do
a SetScalars( scalarname) method call on the reader and read whatever
scalar field that
name corresponds to. I guess the correct way to make paraview understand
that there are
multiple scalar fields is to encode them in the input file as fielddata. Is
that correct?

Dave