[Paraview] point probe with vtkPProbeFilter

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
23 Jun 2003 08:55:52 -0400

You should use something like:

float* res =3D=20
   probe->GetOutput()->GetPointData()->GetScalars()->GetTuple(0)

assuming you are interested in the scalars. There is a family
of functions used to get attributes:
GetScalars()
GetVectors()
GetArray(const char* name)

If you are going to use VTK instead of ParaView, I'd recommend
investing in a User's Guide. It can save you a lot of time.=20

-Berk