[Paraview] installing vtkTcl.h, vtkTK.h

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
11 Jun 2003 14:46:32 -0400

Hi Gary,

Since CVS VTK is changing every night, we cannot rely on it working
fully always.

1. The vtkTcl.h and vtkTk.h were just added a day or so ago, and it
looks like nobody had a chance to test it. It should be fixed though.

2. DICOMParser will be fixed within the next couple of days (that is
what the author said).

Thank you.

			Andy