[Paraview] Are GetMacro/SetMacro Necessary for Source Modules?

godach@juno.com godach at juno . com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:53:25 GMT

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your explanation. Sorry, I meant DTD or Schema when saying
XML definitions for the module interfaces. I would like to learn,
for example, how to provide 3-by-3 entries that correspond to a
tensor. Coz from my initial study of the module interfaces, I have
to specify length=9 in VectorEntry, but its seems the result would be
a line of 9 entries which I don't desire. I guess to achieve that I
may need to provide three vector entries. But my understanding is
still shallow, so I appreciate if anyone could kindly point me to
the resources. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Daniel

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!