AW: [Paraview] Paraview on MacOS X?

Georg.Schulze-Icking@infineon.com Georg.Schulze-Icking@infineon.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:40:45 +0100

Charles,

thanks a lot for your answer, even though it confirmed my expectation. =
Do
you know if there's any other dummy-friendly frontend for vtk under =
OSX? And
could you keep me up-to-date with your efforts to compile Paraview? =
Thanks a
lot in advance!

Georg

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Charles Law [mailto:charles.law@kitware.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2003 19:52
An: Schulze-Icking Georg (MP TI CS SIM); paraview@public.kitware.com
Betreff: Re: [Paraview] Paraview on MacOS X?

Georg,

We have not been able to get ParaView (or VolView) running flawlessly =
on=20
the Mac, but we are slowly making progress on this task.  We are hoping =

that the latest release of Tcl/Tk will solve some of the issues we=20
encountered during our last attempt.  Needless to say, there is no=20
(foolproof) description or installer to get ParaView running on this
platform.

Chalres.

At 02:03 PM 1/16/2003 +0100, Georg.Schulze-Icking@infineon.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I guess this is bread and butter for you but I've been struggling for =
days
>now to get Paraview to compile under Jaguar... :-(
>Is there any (foolproof) description or even an installer available??? =
Make