[Paraview] Paraview on MacOS X?

Charles Law charles.law@kitware.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:51:32 -0500

Georg,

We have not been able to get ParaView (or VolView) running flawlessly on
the Mac, but we are slowly making progress on this task.  We are hoping
that the latest release of Tcl/Tk will solve some of the issues we
encountered during our last attempt.  Needless to say, there is no
(foolproof) description or installer to get ParaView running on this platform.

Chalres.