[Paraview] configuration file for tiled display?

Jean M. Favre jfavre@cscs.ch
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:51:30 +0100

Hello

I'd like to run ParaView (CVS version) on an SGI 3-pipe with 3 curved
displays attached together in an hemispheric screen.

Problem is I cannot find out how the configuration should be defined. I
have used 2 other viz softwares and I was used to defining a small ASCII
file with each display's config.

Would someone have an example or some hands-on tips on how to do it?

TIA.
Jean
--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre@cscs.ch