[Paraview] Paraview documentation

Raymond F Gasser rayg@bu.edu
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:59:12 -0500

I have been unable to find any documentation on using Paraview.
I downloaded and built ParaViewComplete06.tar.gz from the Source code
archives.

I have read

ParaViewComplete06/ParaView/README.html

which refers to online documentation.

> Execution
>
> For information about how to start and use ParaView, see the online documentation.

I have gone to the Help->OnLine Help menu of the Paraview application
and it refers to Documentation/HTML subdirectory of the application

> HTML help is included in the Documentation/HTML subdirectory ofthis application. You can view this help
> using a standard web browser.

I have been unable to find the Documentation/HTML subdirectory. All
I find is

/Source/ParaViewComplete06/ParaView/Documentation/Paraview.chm

or in our build tree of

/paraview06-linux/ParaView/Documentation which contains

cmake.check_depends, cmake.depends, DartTestfile.txt, Makefile

I have also been unable to find any documentation on the ParaView
website www.paraview.org

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ray