[Paraview] Re: Re: Camera Actor

Olesen, Mark Mark . Olesen at arvinmeritor . com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:16:23 +0100

Thanks for the responses:

Charles:
> For a quick fix, you can bring up the command prompt and call
> methods on Ren1.

> # Rotate horizontally 20 degrees.
> [Ren1 GetActiveCamera] Azimuth 20
> RenWin1 Render

> # Rotate vertically 20 degrees.
> [Ren1 GetActiveCamera] Elevation 20
> RenWin1 Render

> As for creating a user interface to do this, you would probably put it in
> the camera page of the view notebook.

Axel:
> This is done in the demo file in the section starting with "proc
stream_fly {}" and "SetCameraState"
> and similates the 'movement' (I think).

Unfortunately, although I had time to look at this problem a few weeks ago,
this opportunity has vanished!  From the current look of things, I might get
another chance in Feb/04.

Nonetheless thanks.

Perhaps the quick method of using the command prompt is the way to go ... I
just have to find the docs.

Cheers,

Dr. Mark Olesen
Thermofluid Dynamics Analyst