[Paraview] Transient Data

Robert Ferrell ferrell at diablotech . com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:20:52 -0000 (GMT)

Now that 1.0 is out, I'd like to learn how to input transient
data.  For instance, I've got data at time step 1, 2, etc...  How do I
tell ParaView about this?  Can I use the XML file format (.vts files)?  I
think that for now I have to replicate the mesh in every file, right?  Is
there some naming convention I should use for the different time steps?

I've looked through the (very execellent) User Guide and Quick Start docs,
but could not find this issue addressed.

thanks,
-robert