[Paraview] No rendering output

Nils H. Busch nilsb@cns.mpg.de
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:04:01 +0100

Hi,

I have been trying to get ParaView(v0.6) to run on an SGI O2, Irix 6.5.
However, all I see are gray rectangles in the 3d View output regardless
whether I load/create simple objects(spheres etc) or try to run the
demo. (I can send a screenshot if necessary)
I am using the precompiled binaries for Irix6.5.

I have also been trying to compile the sources for ParaView Complete
v0.6. CMake configuration runs fine.
However, I get a compilation error early on in the build process:

cmake.depends is up-to-date
cd /opt/ParaViewComplete06/tcl8.3.2/unix gmake
/bin/sh: cd: bad substitution
gmake[1]: *** [maketcl] Error 1
gmake: *** [default_target] Error 2

Is it ok to use the SGI TCL interpreter when prompted by CMake ?

Any hints as to what is going wrong are greatly appreciated.

--
    Nils H. Busch
    Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience