[Paraview] version of VTK?

Berk Geveci berkgeveci@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:50:14 -0500

ParaView from CVS goes with VTK from CVS (not the 4.0 release,
since we, unfortunately, couldn't introduce certain changes
to VTK before the branch). ParaView release 0.2 goes with a
CVS tag of VTK (ParaView-0-2). There is a tar file on the web.
Since you are an advanced VTK user, I recommend going with CVS.
This way, you'll have the latest ParaView and you won't need
a separate VTK.
-Berk