[Paraview] Compiling ParaView on MacOSX10.2

Berk Geveci berk.geveci@kitware.com
10 Dec 2002 08:50:32 -0500

We have never built ParaView on Mac OS X so I have little experience.
It sounds like ParaView is not getting the X related flags from VTK.
Did you build VTK using X or Quartz ? Can you describe in detail
how you configured/built VTK and ParaView and send your cache files ?

-Berk