[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Exodus reader and 64 bit

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 21 17:34:51 EST 2018

Sent to Utkarsh and Cory.

Alan

From: Shawn Waldon <shawn.waldon at kitware.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 3:03 PM
To: W Scott <wascott at sandia.gov>
Cc: "paraview-developers at paraview.org" <paraview-developers at paraview.org>, "Sjaardema, Gregory D" <gdsjaar at sandia.gov>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview-developers] Exodus reader and 64 bit

A dataset to test with would be great.  I don't think we have any 64-bit exodus files here.
Thanks,
Shawn

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Scott, W Alan <wascott at sandia.gov<mailto:wascott at sandia.gov>> wrote:
Excellent.  Yes, this looks very much like what I am seeing.  Including Greg, since he has been looking into my bug the last few days.

It would be really nice to get this into the release.  EnSight can read these files, ParaView can’t.

I have a very good dataset that shows the bug.  Do you need it?  I can send it to Utkarsh/Cory, they could get it to you.

Alan