[Paraview-developers] information_only property doesn't update, please help

iusadhfoias sidufasipudf asduifhssauidf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:08:19 EDT 2018

Dear Cory, dear Joachim,
I am still hoping for an answer for my problem with information_only
properties. I can repost the question, if necessary.
You asked me to be patient (since two months), wait for the preparation of
5.5 release (finished since a few weeks).

Does it make sense to continue waiting? If you tell me that information_only
properties can't be used as in my intended use case (although ParaView
examples state something else), I could plan accordingly. I wish that those
exmaples will be updated so that others don't despair because they don't
understand either, why things don't work as described.

Again, please, what is the reason, why my question is ignored?
Many thanks,
Jussuf